- Y. Cui, C. Ding and X.Y. Zhao, Quadratic growth conditions for convex matrix optimization problems associated with spectral functions, SIAM Journal on Optimization, 27, 2332–2355 (2017)
- C. Ding, D.F. Sun, J. Sun and K.C. Toh, Spectral operator of matrices, Mathematical Programming, 168, 509–531 (2018).
- C. Ding, D.F. Sun and L.W. Zhang, Characterization of the robust isolated calmness for a class of conic programming problems, SIAM Journal on Optimization, 27, 67–90 (2017).
- C. Ding and H.D. Qi, Convex optimization learning of faithful Euclidean distance representations in nonlinear dimensionality reduction, Mathematical Programming, 164, 341–381 (2017).
- C. Ding, Variational analysis of the Ky Fan k-norm, Set-Valued and Variational Analysis, 25, 265–296 (2017).
- C. Ding and H.D. Qi, Convex euclidean distance embedding for collaborative position localization with NLOS mitigation, Computational Optimization and Applications, 66, 187–218 (2017).
- C. Ding and H.D. Qi, A computable characterization of the extrinsic mean of reflection shapes and its asymptotic properties, Asia-Pacific Journal of Operational Research, 32, 1540005 (2015).
- B. Wu, C. Ding, D.F. Sun and K.C. Toh, On the Moreau-Yosida regularization of the vector k-norm related functions, SIAM Journal on Optimization, 24, 766–794 (2014).
- C. Ding, D.F. Sun and J.J. Ye, First order optimality conditions for mathematical programs with semidefinite cone complementarity constraints, Mathematical Programming,147, 539–579 (2014).
- C. Ding, D.F. Sun and K.C. Toh, An introduction to a class of matrix cone programming, Mathematical Programming, 144, 141–179 (2014).